Monday, August 30, 2010

todays thought

well it seems like no matter what i say or do i cant please everybody n I'm getting really tired of trying to when i never take the time to please myself I'm so lost out here in Delaware everyone i know n love is in jersey all my friends all my family what am i doing here I'm in a loveless marriage my children r my only source of happiness why do i bother n e more the answer is my kids if i could only get back to jersey than maybe ill find my true happiness i get up everyday thinking maybe today ill have a Lil sunshine in my life n most days i don't find it until my kids get off the bus n i c their happy faces cuz they cant wait to c me n show me what they did that day sometimes I'm so down n all i wanna do is cry but then i have this friend who is in jersey n when ever i am feeling bad they always can make me smile even when he may have worse things going on in their life they take the time out of their misery too make me smile i couldn't ask for a better friend than them n they know who they r well i just wanna say thanks to u n thanks for always being there n i don't know why i don't take Ur advice n get over my fear n just leave n come to jersey i don't know what is holding me here nothing but my fear well ill chat tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment